ADVANCED FOOT CARE NURSE
JANIS BOUDREAU, OWNER
Foot Care Nurse/Diabetic and Foot Care Educator/ Compression Fitter/ Reiki Master
Her Foot Care team consists of Nurses and Nail Technicians working together!
The ADVANCED FOOT CARE NURSE will take a history
- underlying disease, foot health history, and current medications.
- Treatment includes:
- trimming and filing nails
- reducing thick nails with a podiatry electric drill
- callouses and corns reduced or removed
- treating fungal nails
- treating involuted and ingrown nails
- treating plantar warts
- Custom Orthotics and Compression Socks available for fitting
- You will then receive hot towel application and a therapeutic massage to promote
circulation and lymphatic drainage.
Expect that your first appointment to take 45 minutes. Follow up appointments take approx. 30- 40 minutes.
With the use of a state-of-the art, suction integrated podiatry drill and various podiatry burs, I have found a unique way to deliver the safest, effective and painless experience for patients with virtually no vibration...I only use the best!